Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Introspection Strikes Marius

A cold rainy day, the first in a long while, I am in my studio, and was about to play around with my brand new recording studio, (samplitude 2013), when, CARAMBA!! SAPRISTI JIM!!, I was struck by the two hands of nostalgia and introspection.
 Hence the two posts just posterated.

I looked back on the Gemini in me. My image of him was that of a young man getting ahead in the world, you know, work hard, play harder!!

The reality was partly true, however, his footsteps were dogged by this creative, self indulgent, maniac who spent a great deal of his time, finding new ways, with the encouragemnt of the eeejits club, of being funny/boorish/scintillating,a bloody nuisance/loud/sincere I really mean that/ and ten kinds of idiot.
Mrs Marius and I come up 50 years married this year. I takes me hat off to her,
she's a miracle.

We are the best of friends and still after these years have lots of conversation, although, we have both heard some of our better stories a few times now.

Marius March 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment